Devup is partnering with Medtronic for a Recruitment Campaign in R&D Area
Industry: Multinational Biomedical Company
Scope: we are looking for both junior and senior professionals to join systems engineering team with two types of roles: Design Engineers will support requirements management, perform risk analysis interfacing and help developing functional system and subsystem architectures; Operations System Engineers will perform investigations of Complaints from the field and Manufacturing non conformities, support Post-Market Surveillance and help optimizing processes like trouble-shooting.
Some Insights into Role’s Responsibilities:
Design System Engineer:
- Manage the creation, update and documentation of products requirements, and tracking them in the traceability matrix
- Collaborate to definition or modification of the functional architecture of subsystems of limited complexity
- Collaborate to creation and modification of product labelling
Operations System Engineer:
- Perform investigations within Complaint Handling process, as well as Non-Conformities and CAPA processes, delivering the appropriate reports
- Collaborate with Operations Quality and Manufacturing to investigate issues concerning manufacturing processes
- Collaborate with Design Quality within Post-Market Surveillance activities, delivering necessary information for Complaint Trend Review
- Degree in Biomedical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of medical engineering standards (ISO 13485, 14971, 606011)
- Work experience abroad
Please attach an updated CV with details of your professional experiences when sending the job application.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
All positions are based in Mirandola. Medtronic offers competitive package, flexible working hours and smart working opportunities.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.