Job: Medical Education & Training Specialist
Industry: Multinational Biomedical Company
Scope: supporting global marketing organizations by leading all efforts designed to educate both internal colleagues and external customers on the use and application of single-pass chronic dialysis equipment, consumables, and therapies. Reporting to Marketing Director, based in United States, will hold a strategical role in managing the creation, development and delivery of training content, while considering patient condition/disease state and how it is addressed clinically in different regions, given the differencing indications and use-cases.
Some Insights into Role’s Responsibilities:
- Developing content and programs to help train/educate regional sales teams and customers.
- Track and manage an ongoing curriculum that drives comprehensive training and can be used to measure the learning experience for product and therapy understanding over time.
- Ensure content is validated and aligned with customer needs/expectations.
- Collaborate closely with technical service and sales to drive alignment and prioritization.
- Work with scientific affairs and marketing to align on opportunities for therapy development and develop the necessary content to help support adoption.
- Provide customer/patient insights to the cross-functional teams by developing a strong working knowledge of the ESRD patient and their disease management along the continuum.
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar role, and proven track of creating and delivering technical training & content, mostly to internal colleagues, on medical devices.
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of English language, both spoken and written, creativity, strong interpersonal skills allowing for effective regional/customer-level support and collaboration with cross-functional teams, as well as the capacity to multi-task while managing multiple projects and day-to-day responsibilities.
Clinical or nursing experience proving basic knowledge of nephrology and/or dialysis will be appreciated. Occasional work travelling could be part of role’s responsibilities.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Medtronic offers competitive package, flexible working hours and smart working opportunities.
Please attach an updated CV with details of your professional experiences when sending the job application.