Area: Quality Assurance, Customer Quality, Quality Engineering
Industry: Multinational Medical Technology Company, worldwide Leader in Cardiovascular & Neuromodulation solutions.
Scope: In order to strenghten our QA team, we are looking for 4 Quality Engineers.
The Quality Engineer contributes to ensure that production and process control activities are conducted in compliance with the company quality system and the international regulations. He/She reports to the Supervisor, Quality Engineering and she works in international and cross-functional teams, closely collaborating with Process Engineers, R&D Engineers, Automation and Production Department.
With respect to Nonconforming product handling, He/She:
- Collects and analyzes data, taking disposition decision on nonconforming products.
- Leads proper investigation to identify the causes of components / product failures.
- Generates the evaluation of the risk posed by the observed nonconforming on products already distributed.
- Whenever applicable, supports external manufacturers of semi-finished and finished products in the management of any detected non conformities.
With respect to the Design Control & Production and Process control, He/She:
- Establishes product quality control plans.
- Reviews process validation planning, protocols and reports.
- Coordinates investigations of the cause of Verification & Validation failures (V&V).
- Identify opportunities of quality improvements in the production area and lead improvement plan.
In the field of Customer Quality, He/She is in charge of:
- Detection, investigation and evaluation of incoming customer complaints, both local and international.
- Creating reports and data analysis; writing final reports and responses for both local and international customers;
- Implementation of authority demands (e.g., FDA) as well as the coordinating and processing of global corrective action in field.
Master’s Degree in Technical & Scientific disciplines (Biomedical / Electronic / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering – Physics – Chemistry).
- Good English knowledge (at least B2)
- Ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Ability to prepare and manage data and document
- Organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple projects
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis tools will be considered a plus
Puoi candidarti utilizzando il pulsante “CANDIDATI” qui accanto.